Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kreativ

Two lovely bloggers have given me the Kreativ Blogger award.  Aya of Strawberry Koi and Saorise of Spider, Spin me a Story.  Thank you so much girls! :o)


The rules are as follows:

-List six things that make you happy

-Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers

-Link back to the person who gave you the award

-Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know


Six things that make me happy...

1 My wonderful hubby Jonny and my cat Patsy and my wonderfully crazy Mom

2 Taking walks on a crisp fall day

3 Drinking hot tea while listening to Billie Holiday

4 Rode trips in the summer

5 Elvis songs, Elvis movies, Elvis anything...hehe

6 Listening to Jonny sing and play on the guitar, which he is going right now

I would like to pass this award to...

3 comments:

Léonie Mizée said...

Hi girl!

thank you very much!!
What an honour :)
I'm to lazy to pass it through but I really like you have chosen me!

x Léonie

Myy said...

:) you totally deserved it!

Toni said...

Thank you!!! Wow! That's really sweet. I will definitely pass it on! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...