Monday, December 22, 2008

Me as a blonde, Elvis & a blog award




This is me at Graceland back in July and Elvis at Graceland in 1957.  Get a load of my blonde hair! I'm starting to realize natural is probably better on me...hehe! :o) CLICK TO SEE A FUNNY VIDEO OF ME IN GRACELAND!


Also, the very lovely Saorise of Spider Spin Me a Story has passed me along this fantastic blog award. Thank you so much my dear, I adore your blog! :o)

Blogs who receive this award are "exceedingly charming," says it's authors. This award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this online-world. "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into into the body of their award.

I would like to pass this award to:

Dayna of Daily Dayna

If you've already received this award just know your twice as charming! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thank you so much! i feel so special... i've never received a blog award before. i'm a big fan of your blog so getting an award from you is really something :)! i'm going to put it on my blog. thank you so much. it really means a lot to me.

and i must say, i'm in love with the blonde hair. it looks FANTASTIC. i can't wait to see more pictures of it.

Myy said...

hehehe. Thats cute! And I actually kind of like the blond. You can really pull it off.

You're welcome darling.

x

Saorise

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, beautiful! I have already gotten this one, but am honored to get it again from the likes of YOU. ;)

Blair said...

Thanks so much, luv!
:D

That pic of you in Graceland is awesome, but I do like you better as a brunette. ;-)

..... said...

nice place !!

Carlene said...

i actually really dig the blonde, but I think your natural color is quite pretty and meshes well with your personal style.

Toni said...

Thank you for another award! Your blonde hair is cute! And I like your brown hair too. :) And I look forward to your email!

toni

LJ said...

That's freaky! it's as if you were there at the same time..

happy holidays..
xx-LJ from SOS!

Jessica said...

thank you so much!! this is my first blog award :) you are so sweet. hope you had a very merry christmas!

Unknown said...

cool the contents of your site this article ..
we wait for your next post ..

obat perangsang wanita
obat perangsang wanita

alat bantu sex
alat bantu sex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...