Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vintage Dresses

Here a couple of the vintage dresses I have up in my Etsy shop right now! 

Yet again I have to say I'm sorry for the lack of posts, it's been a crazy week so far. I hope all of you are having a good week! I'm quite excited about tomorrow because the temps are supposed to reach 90 degrees...yay! The warm temps should motivate me to takes pictures of one of my favorite vintage dresses ever! Just thinking about it makes me happy...hehe! Have a great night everyone! :o)

12 comments:

muchlove said...

oooh, they're both beautiful!

LF said...

lovin that yellow! just did a post about my love for the color :)) aaaand that hat is a perfect addition!

jess s//

Miss Mae said...

love the yellow!

Casey Maura said...

Those dresses are so pretty (as are you)!!! :)

Private said...

i love the whole outfit with that yellow dress:) that hat is so cool!

Raquel said...

the blue one is gorgeous, I would love it if it was shorter :D
plus I adore the sandals.
xx

Lexie said...

that yellow is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ach, such great taste you have, doll.

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Those dresses are adorable! I simply love vintage dresses...

C.Elizabeth

Meghan said...

OOOO!! Love those dresses!

AlicePleasance said...

Love the yellow one!

Ashley said...

I love vintage trend.!! Those dresses are so classy and elegant. LOVE the yellow one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...