Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Afternoon





Today was such a wonderfully busy day! Early this afternoon we took my Mom out for her birthday lunch. We ate at a fabulous restaurant right on the water, literally I was sitting about a foot from the water. Our meal was delicious! On the way home we passed this great old farm and decided to stop and take pictures. Once we got home we just relaxed and did lots of nothing! Tonight we went to a Frank Sinatra and Patsy Cline tribute show. It was a blast! I even got up on stage with Frank and a few other ladies and did a chorus line to Frank singing New York, New York! Last week it was an Elvis show, this week Frank and Pasty, next week it's a fiddlers convention and the week after that it's another Elvis show! Such an entertaining start to fall, lol!

Anywho, the dress I'm wearing is a recent find that I plan on selling in my Etsy shop. It's just a tad big on me, so I want it to go to the perfect gal! I hope everyone has had a great weekend!!!

18 comments:

Lexie said...

you look so cute! i dont see how you can part with such a lovely dress!

Laurel said...

These photos are gorgeous!

What kind of camera do you use? (You've probably been asked before!) I need to invest in a new one!

x Laurel

Myy said...

gorgeous! I'm always a tad bit jealous of your posts!
x

Aya Smith said...

This is beautiful, Quincy! I always love your photo arrangement and processing... it makes it all into something of a story!

Your outfit is adorable and so are you! :D

Dizzy Dame said...

I adore the photos.. I love old rundown places..its good to take photos before they are gone forever,

emma wallace said...

How gorgeous! The color is lovely on you and the belt makes it look like a perfect fit.

Brook said...

I love the dress!!! AAHHH Patsy Cline.... I love her!!! Where are these wonderful events?

Gracie said...

You look so gorgeous!
xx

Casey Maura said...

Oh! Sounds like you had an utterly dreamy weekend! I adore this dress--you find the most beautiful things! Not to mention the setting... I love these sorts of photo backdrops! :)

- Casey
elegantmusings.com

Stéphanie said...

Those pictures are beautiful !
http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

Meaghan Kelly said...

there is something about the lighting in all your pictures that makes it all feel like a really great story is being told! :)
Restaurants on the water are the greatest! And for the record, you look fantastic in that dress! xo

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Lovely :D

Toosdai said...

the perfect farm-traipsing outfit! and that day sounds lovely!

Natalie said...

you look so cute - that green really suits you!

x

Kelly & Tracy said...

lovely photos! i love your dress too!

http://thewearingtimes.blogspot.com/

Rhiannon said...

Aww, too bad that dress doesn't fit you but at least you got some super lovely photos out of it! That little abandoned building is a dream with all that ivy covering it.

I love all of the tribute shows you guys go to too! Sounds like you have such a blast with your family! :)

hannah, heart city said...

oh such lovely photos! sounds like a fun tribute show, hah!

lauren said...

i am crazy for abandoned houses just like this one, what a great photo set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...