Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ask Me Anything Sale!

Picture found here

Well ya'll I'm moving one week from today! I'd still like to lighten my load a bit and clear out my shop as much as possible. That means I'll be having an Ask Me Anything Sale! So, if there is anything in my shop that you would love to have but you'd like it a bit cheaper just message me a price. I'll either say yes or counteroffer with a price I think is more suitable. That's all there is to it! Sale will be ending Wednesday July 14th.

PS: Tomorrow I'll be having a little shop my closet sale right here on my blog. Just a few dresses that aren't vintage, but that are super cute and need new homes. So stay tuned!

4 comments:

pumps & luiers said...

hmmm, I'm going to check evrything out! ;)

Miss Violet Bell said...

Ooh how exciting! Will definitely be having a look.
Good luck with your move :)

MVB.xx
Ps. Thankyou so very much for following me, it means a lot! :) xoxo

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

1 more week and you'll be a Nashvillian! Hooray!

Line said...

what a wonderful blog you have!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...