Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Etsy Update & Anthropologie Sailor Shorts!


Here are some of the things I've been adding to my shop the last couple of days! As you can see my pictures are a little bit different here in Nashville. I'm trying out the simple look and trying to get used to using natural light. Do you like the simplicity or do you miss my little pictures hanging on the wall? Be honest! Anyway, I'm every excited about the things I've been finding for my shop recently! Lots more vintage to come!

I'm also selling a pair of shorts I bought from Anthropologie last spring. I only was able to wear them once because sadly they're too big. So if you're interested in them click here! They're a size small, medium.

*SOLD*

Today is quite the exciting day! Jonny is at a job interview right now and later I'll be going thrifting with Lauren! A good Wednesday indeed :o)

6 comments:

Velvet said...

That sounds good, have fun!

nona said...

Ooh, that yellow dress is cute-- I love rickrack trim! Sadly, it is way too small.

Laurel said...

I just bought the white dress (buying pretty summer dresses seems to be helping me get through the winter!) xx

Lexie said...

thrifting with someone so close to your style/size can be tricky! i hope you gals played nice! ;)

Teresa said...

That gingham overall shorts look so cute! :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Mystery Flight Vintage said...

love the white lace dress!..i just didn't get in quick enough this time..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...