Friday, August 6, 2010

End Of Summer SALE!


Now that summer is sadly coming to a close, it's time for me to have a End of Summer Sale! We still have several weeks left to go to picnics and lounge at the pool, so why not treat yourself to something fabulous to do it in!? I have added lots of vintage to the sale section of my shop at super low prices, so take a peak!

On another note...I have so much exciting things happening in the next few weeks that I can't wait to post about! Yay! ;o)
Oh, and for those of you that have a Chictopia account, I just took the plunge and joined! Here's my page.
Talk so darlings!

2 comments:

Myy said...

Ooooh! I'll go take a look!
I've been meaning to make a chictopia account as well!
I'll be sure to add you as a favorite ( if you can do that on chictopia) once I make an account :)
xxx

Charlotte said...

What? Summer's over? But it hasn't even got going yet! (wish I lived in California or somewhere).

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...