Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: Old Fashion Allies Vintage

I'd like to welcome me new sponsor Valerie of Old Fashion Allies Vintage! Old Fashion Allies is loaded with amazing vintage apparel, shoes and adorable collectibles! Here are just a few of my favorite things from Valerie's shop. Isn't that wedding dress fabulous?!


I'm in love with that pink lamp!

Valerie also has a great blog that y'all need to check out..and she's having a 20% percent off sale on EVERYTHING in her shop this weekend! So, stop by her shop and follow her tweets for updates! Thanks so much Valerie!

9 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow. these are so pretty!!! yey for you being all sponsored and stuff by great people!

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

wow, she sure does have lovely things!
i love that blue dress.

emma wallace said...

So pretty! I love the green dress and my mother would adore the oil and vinegar set!

Miss Violet Bell said...

Oh wow, lovely stuff!! I adore that pink light too :)

MVB.xx

Anonymous said...

What a great shop! I grew up with that casserole set but never knew about the salt and pepper shaker. Cute!

Sydney B. said...

I just love that little pink lamp!

~Syd

Little Monarch said...

those liz oleman shoes are too small! dang dang dang! and hooray for sponsorship. i need to start that. how did you start it?

Huzzah! Vintage said...

lots of lovelies to swoon over ~ thanks for the introduction to this new (to me) shop!

MarieBayArea said...

everything is so fabulous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...