Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seven Random Facts About Me

I was recently passed along a blog award by one of my new favorite bloggers, Carys of La Ville Inconnue! Thank you sweetie!
I'm supposed to share with you seven random facts about me. So, here it goes...

1. When speaking I often mash words together that make no sense at all. I make my hubby laugh more than you know.
2. I'm obsessed with the weather. I check it at least ten times a day! My favorite weather man is Al Roker. :o)
3. I can't eat chocolate cake without mashing it together with vanilla ice cream. It has to be mashed just right before I start eating it. You should try it! ;o)
4. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a neat freak. I make my bed everyday and I can't stand when the kitchen's a mess. I've been this way as long as I can remember. It can be a bit annoying sometimes, haha.
5. I love Steve Carell. I'll watch anything he's in, even if it's terrible. Needless to say I love The Office!
6. My favorite tv shows are Big Love and American Pickers. While out and about I always have my eye out for the American Pickers van. They're in Tennessee a lot you know! I'd love to run into Frank and Mike, haha.
7. I'm an early bird. Unless something really exciting is happening, I'm in bed by 10:00.
Tell me something random about you! :o)

I'm not sure how many bloggers I'm supposed to pass this along to... So I've picked two girls that have rather new blogs that y'all need to see, if you haven't already! They're both as sweet as can be!

Also, if you'd like to do this, please do! Let me know and I'll head on over to your blog and check out your facts. xo

15 comments:

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Ah, your list reminds me that I was tagged to do this, too. I always find it difficult to come up with things, though!

I love American Pickers! I keep expecting to view your blog someday and see that you've either spotted them or met them ;)

I mash my words together sometimes, too. My thoughts fly out of my mouth so fast they become a jumbled mess! Hehe.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oh goodness I'm a neat freak too. we'd get along well then hahahaha. I drive people crazy.

Elise said...

Ah I love Steve Carell too! The Office is my fave show, gutted he's leaving this season, altho I do think its not been great since season 5. Love your pic today! :)

Carys said...

These are some of the most interesting personal facts I've ever read, and your dress is lovely!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Debi said...

Great list! :-)

Lexie said...

i love steve carell -- dan in real life is one of my all time favorite movies!

Doganiam Motyle said...

sweet dress

Sydney said...

Woah, I'm so flattered that you tagged me! Thanks! :D I posted my seven facts...It's kind of hard to think of random things about yourself I noticed :)

Anonymous said...

I share your love for Steve Carell as well. Him and Mindy Kaling make The Office for me!
Mashing vanilla ice cream in chocolate cake is absolutely divine!

Dakota said...

Oh, I am slightly obsessed with American Pickers. Seriously, they drive all over America visiting small towns and rifling through other people's old things for a living?!? Hello, dream job!

Thank you for the tag! These look like such fun; I'll have to scheme up a few interesting facts this weekend!

Lara said...

Me and my husband LOVE American Pickers. They are in Illinois a lot too and since we are so close to the rural lands, we often look for the van too! I am not sure what i would do if I pulled into a gas station or something and there were Mike and Frank! I would probably freak out.

I am NOT a neat freak though. I wish I was! I am just too lazy! Maybe it will change with this baby. I hope so. LOL

Claggie said...

You are TOO cute. I love these facts :)

Dawn Fornear said...

that dress is adorable!

alittlevintagestory said...

Oh what fun!! I'm going to give this a go myself. I always love hearing little fun snippets about my fav bloggers.

xx Fran

www.alittlevintagestory.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I to am a weather obsessed neat freak. I check the weather constantly.. although I dont know why because all it ever does in Ireland is rain.
The neatness does not make my boyfriend laugh, cause he says Im always tidying everything away and he cant find it.. oops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...