Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Valériane Le Moi by Signe Vilstrup for Vanity Fair Italia







Photos from here

Hello! 
I know I said you wouldn't hear from me this week... but while procrastinating on Pinterest I found this gorgeous editorial and had to take the time to post! I just love everything about these pictures. The styling, which includes Dolce & Gabbana and Prada... My two favorite s/s 2012 collections! Oh, and the beehive/elvis hair... it's like a perfect combination of Priscilla and Elvis, lol!
Anyway, I must get back to my packing. We're getting so close!!
Talk to you soon! xo

12 comments:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Oh, it's absolutely beautiful! The use of colors and accessories is so inspiring. I especially love those cherry earrings! *swoon* I think I may have to diy a pair of those for myself :P
x Brittany
vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

Sissy said...

I must now make a circle skirt with hot peppers on it! Love everything about this spread, thanks for sharing....

Anushka said...

What an amazing shoot! Thank you for sharing it, I would have been unlikely to have discovered it otherwise. 'elvis and priscilla' describes it amazingly! I now have the urge to dress in the brightest colours, scarves and gold that I own and am damning cutting a fringe. (The only thing that unsettles me is that the model looks scarily young...!)

Katiuscia said...

I realy like the chili combination! gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I want everything in this editorial.

Casey Maura said...

Funnily enough, I couldn't help but focus on the earrings the model is sporting! I especially want that cherry pair! hehe.

cassie stephens said...

I NEEEEEEED this hair on my head, stat! I love it, thanks for sharing!

Charmaine said...

Breathtaking. I loved that Dolce and Gabbana collection so much. It was a little life changing.

Eva said...

The clothes are so amazing! I love the model's hair! So many 60s vibes!!

xx Eva
stylewandering.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

Meaghan Kelly said...

!!!!!! a two piece hot pepper number just like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

Ok, that red floral bathing suit with the cover up is to die for!! The whole collection is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...