Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Loving Dianna Agron's Prada Dress

Pic found here

Hello! The past days I've been completely obsessed with this Prada dress worn by Dianna Agron. Actually, I'm loving the whole look! Now, I've never watched Glee, so I hardly even know who Dianna Agron is... but after seeing this look and more worn by Dianna I'm really adoring her style. Super chic! 
I hope y'all are having a lovely week so far! I've been working on the beginning stages of
Q's Daydream Handmade's F/W collection. Exciting! Well, that's all for now. xo

7 comments:

Emma said...

I saw this on Tumblr the other day and fell in love! Isn't she beautiful? I can totally see you in this dress! But I am mostly in love with the miu miu sunglasses, I can't get over how perfect they are. If I had a spare 250 euro they'd be mine!

Emma x

Lisa Graham said...

I want those shoes!

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog
bah i LOVE her red cat eye sunglasses!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Life's a shoe said...

it really is a pretty dress! love the colors and prints!

Casey Maura said...

Oooh! I love the dress, but her sunglasses are amazing!

Amber said...

Dianna Agron is really just the cutest, and the color combo on this dress is divine. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The shoes! Her feet look jewelled - you hardly even see the shoe. Love them.

thestyleofbeing.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...