Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Spring!!

Yay! It's officially Spring! My most favorite season of the year :)
I snapped this picture on my phone a few days ago when the weather was perfectly springy, in the 70s! Today, it's not so springlike. Like most of the country Tennessee seems to be going through a bit of a cold spell. Our highs are only going to reach into the 40s and 50s for the next week or so. Though, the weatherman has promised us more seasonal temps soon. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Yes, I'm slightly obsessed with the weather, lol. In the meantime I'm going to keep myself busy doing some sewing for myself and Hazel. I might even watch a movie like Blue Hawaii or Gidget and daydream about the beach ;) I'll talk to ya'll soon! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that it is spring. So excited. It wasn't in the 70s this past weekend but it was warmer. I'm dreaming of summer days too.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is so excited about spring while us down here in Australia are so excited about autumn. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...