Sunday, March 17, 2013

Q's Pregnancy Style, 27 Weeks






Cardigan, Very old
Vintage Flower Pin, Gift
1940's Dress, Ebay
Flats, Target on sale for $6!

Hello! Oh my goodness, the last two days were simply weather perfection! Lots of sunshine and highs in the upper 70s. I wish everyday could be so lovely.. but then we wouldn't appreciate it so much when it is I suppose.
Saturday morning I couldn't have been happier to get dressed. Warm weather does that to me! This 1940's dress is again one that has always been a little big. Well, no more, lol! I'm hoping I can wear it until June, but we shall see. I hope you all had a marvelous weekend! xo

11 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a tremendously lovely dress. That colour palette couldn't be any more perfect for spring. I truly love how happy and at peace with the world your face looks in the first photo, dear gal.

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful, that dress is lovely on you!
http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

Kailey said...

Too lovely for words! <3

Amanda said...

This outfit is so lovely! You are positively glowing!

Casey Maura said...

You are just the prettiest pregnant lady! :) Love this outfit--that dress is gorgeous!

Marisa Noelle said...

Wow, these photos Q - so beautiful! I simply can't wait for the weather to be warm where I live, so I can wear more outfits for my pregnancy that look like this. Very pretty :-)

Angelica said...

You are such a lovely lady:)

Just Friends said...

The American College of Ob/Gyn (ACOG) used to promote a one size fits all approach saying that pregnant women should avoid allowing their heart rate to exceed 140-150 bpm while exercising.

***** Tubal Reversal *****

Unknown said...

Hello This outfit is so lovely! You are positively glowing and that dress is gorgeous! Find Doctors List

Isabella Kaun said...

The American College of Ob/Gyn (ACOG) used to advertise a all-encompassing approach saying that expectant mothers should avoid enabling their pulse rate to surpass 140-150 bpm while training.

Tubal Reversal

Laura Bush said...

You have provided a richly informative article. It is a beneficial article for me and also helpful for others. Thanks for sharing this information here. emergency dentist Los Angeles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...