Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maternity Photos Sneak Peak

Hello! Gosh, pregnancy has made me a terrible blogger! That should end soon though.. I have a feeling having little Hazel around to dress up will make me blog a lot, hehe. 
Today, I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Oh so close! This past Sunday Jonny and I had our maternity photos taken. They've yet to be edited down and prettied up so I can't share them yet, but I thought I'd share one of my favorite from the day now anyway.
I hope you all are well! Talk soon! xo 

11 comments:

art deco dame said...

Beautiful!And you're so close to her being in your arms,very exciting!

Kimberley said...

This is beyond cute! you two look really happy and excited :) Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing.

Sara Kristiina said...

<3 beautiful

BaronessVonVintage said...

SO excited for you!!! What a wonderful photo!

MarieBayArea said...

Your happiness jumps off the page!

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely incredible. Can't wait for your little one to make her arrival

Anonymous said...

Very very very cute!!
+Victoria+

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo :) you two make a beautiful couple, and I am sure your little Hazel will be just gorgeous! <3

KristiMcMurry said...

AH!!! This photo is just adorable.

Danica Stark said...


Hello! Your blog is an absolute beauty!
It's so lovely!
WOuld you like to follow each other?


http://www.danicastark.blogspot.com/
Follow me on GFC
Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin=

Danica Stark said...


Hello! Your blog is an absolute beauty!
It's so lovely!
WOuld you like to follow each other?


http://www.danicastark.blogspot.com/
Follow me on GFC
Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...